Mother’s Day is a chance to celebrate that unique and special bond with Mums – yours and his – and what better way to do it than with a girly day at Limelight to buy your wedding dress? You get 10% discount when you order your Essense wedding dress at our Trunk show on Saturday 5th March and Mum gets 10% discount on her outfit! (Discounts apply only to full priced products purchased on that day.)
Our beautiful Limelight brides – Hannah, Naomi and Vix with their lovely Mums
What is a Trunk Show?
There’s no better way to find your dream wedding dress! These exclusive events are planned months in advance and are planned for brides who have tried on wedding dresses, found the bridal label they wish to buy from and are ready to make a decision and place an order. There are two big advantages to buying your wedding dress at a trunk show:
1. The boutique arranges for more dresses from your favourite label to be sent into store so you are spoilt for choice.
2. You receive a 10% when you buy on the day.
Call early as appointments book up quickly. Bring family and friends with you who are important to your dress buying decision because many of the bridal gowns at the show are designer show exclusives and will not be available to view after the event ends.
Wedding Dresses by Essense of Australia
John Charles Mother of the bride and Groom
Why go to a Bridal Boutique for a Designer Mother of the bride Outfit?
Choosing and dressing for a wedding can be a daunting task for Mothers of the bride and groom because, after the bride, all eyes are on you! Buying from the High Street is risky as a guest may appear in the same outfit! The advantages of going to a bridal boutique that stocks a quality Mother of the bride label are :
1. The structure and built in corsetry will flatter any size and create the silhouette you desire.
2. Friendly stylists with years of experience in dressing women of all ages sizes and shapes will help you look amazing while feeling comfortable, relaxed and timelessly elegant.
3. You will find a garment that is functional as well as glamorous with sleeves or co ordinated jacket so you can create a day to night look
4. You will have a great investment piece in your wardrobe, especially if you buy an understated dress and jacket. How you accessorise it will dress it up for the wedding and down for less formal occasions. Later, you can team the jacket with trousers or wear the dress on its own or with a different jacket or cardigan for dinner – a carefully chosen investment piece can be worn time and time again over the years!
John Charles is renowned for Mother of the Bride and Groom couture. The label is a three – time winner of the Bridal Buyer Award ‘Best Occasionwear Collection’ as voted by independent retailers, and also the Retail Bridalwear Association winner for ‘Best Occasionwear designer’ three years in a row. John Charles outfits are not made to order but bought off the peg. We have our own in house seamstress to ensure the perfect fit. To book an appointment for your Mum ring Limelight Occasions 01484 605185.
To view our range of John Charles outfits please visit: http://www.limelightmotherofthebride.co.uk For styling tips from John Charles: http://www.johncharles.co.uk/mother-of-the-bride-styling-tips/